di2 ???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

S1mon

ok here goes i have trawled the internet asked lots of lbs....
if i upgrade front and rear deralieur (spelling) to dura ace on my ultegra set then new wheel etc will it go 11 speed???
hop esome one can help i cant see shimano making update to make 11 speed on current model as it will stop them making a new ultegra 11 speed next year!!!

BSRU

A Human Being
ok here goes i have trawled the internet asked lots of lbs....
if i upgrade front and rear deralieur (spelling) to dura ace on my ultegra set then new wheel etc will it go 11 speed???
hop esome one can help i cant see shimano making update to make 11 speed on current model as it will stop them making a new ultegra 11 speed next year!!!
I might be wrong but for Di2 I have read somewhere it is just a firmware upgrade to change it from a 10 speed to 11 speed.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
firmware hack everyone who has does it that I am aware of has issues so far.
You need someone with the etube diagnostic kit to do this......I have the kit if your in London your welcome to use it but its not something I would do for you.
You obviously need a new cassette and 11 speed compatible hubs,
your not going to get DuraAce performance or functionality from the firm wear, do you really need an extra gear?
Sell it and buy 11 speed if you want it imho

OP
OP
S1mon

S1mon

I have the diagnostic kit but do not want to hack think ill just stick to battery seat tube upgrade

Top Bottom