Did my first trail drop today...!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dazzyt66

Regular
i grew up in a city before a MTB had even been thought of. In those days we dropped Choppers, Grifters and pretty much any old bike off curbs etc.

Recently, at the age of 52, I’ve got into trail riding. I love it, but it scares the pants off me at times! Lol

Anyway, today, I sucked it up and did my first drop. Ok, it was only about 10 inches, but it was on a downhill slope, so it took a bit of thought.

I went down it first slowly, avoiding the drop completely, just to try it out. Then, went for it. After the first 3 successful goes I decided to quit while I was ahead! I hadn’t fell off, so that was good! Can’t wait to do it again and get more confidence! Proper loving it atm!

Zipp2001

Veteran
i grew up in a city before a MTB had even been thought of. In those days we dropped Choppers, Grifters and pretty much any old bike off curbs etc.

Recently, at the age of 52, I’ve got into trail riding. I love it, but it scares the pants off me at times! Lol

Anyway, today, I sucked it up and did my first drop. Ok, it was only about 10 inches, but it was on a downhill slope, so it took a bit of thought.

I went down it first slowly, avoiding the drop completely, just to try it out. Then, went for it. After the first 3 successful goes I decided to quit while I was ahead! I hadn’t fell off, so that was good! Can’t wait to do it again and get more confidence! Proper loving it atm!

The real fun has only just begun.

Top Bottom