Did this happen to anyone on here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.

Last edited:

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless

DSK

Good spot and hank you for reporting it. Its not that long ago that people were having acid thrown in their face life changing injuries......

It is these morons of society that need to be given medi evil style zero tolerance death sentences... lets see how quickly these retards soon start thinking twice. Same goes for moron driver who dangerous cause a moment and should anyone dare blow their horn they start brake checking.

Its not that long ago that people were having acid thrown in their face life changing injuries......

D

Deleted member 26715

It is these morons of society that need to be given medi evil style zero tolerance death sentences... lets see how quickly these retards soon start thinking twice.
Forgive me for stating the bleeding obvious, but if you have legally murdered these morons, they wouldn't have an option to start thinking twice, as far as we know you can't think when you are dead!

Reactions: C R

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
I hope they get caught.

I don't know if it's of any use, but from having been in the trade the fact it's a newish Vauxhall and a Shrewsbury registration says to me that there is a good chance of this being a corporate fleet vehicle rather than a sole trader. A higher likelihood of the driver losing their job if they can be identified.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Forgive me for stating the bleeding obvious, but if you have legally murdered these morons, they wouldn't have an option to start thinking twice, as far as we know you can't think when you are dead!
Huh? What @DSK is saying is that if we use Old Testament justice for these morons, then like-minded other morons might actually have the requisite brain cells to avoid doing something moronic.

DSK

Society has just got worse and sadly will continue to do so as such antics are considered 'not worth the hassle'. What next, deliberately forcing cyclists off the road for a laugh whilst one drives away laughing? Tougher punishments and more policing is required in my book.

Top Bottom