Did you get what you wanted?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
A new TV (which I bought in November so no surprise there, had the money off parents and mother-in-law to pay for it).
A soundbar.
Some blu-rays, fab MOS 80's and 90's anthem CDs :smile:
Smellies, yankey candle, PJs, undies, Baileys, new walking shoes....
Best present was having a Skype call from my Bro in the states.
Have had a lovely Xmas but bump to reality today.... back to work :sad:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I think a lot of people were hoping I'd post my 10,000th message on Christmas day at 3 pm like the Queen. Sorry, but having read through a lot of the comments on the '500 to go' thread, I'm not going to be predictable about it, so it could happen at ANY time! :evil::laugh:

Peteaud

Veteran
I think a lot of people were hoping I'd post my 10,000th message on Christmas day at 3 pm like the Queen. Sorry, but having read through a lot of the comments on the '500 to go' thread, I'm not going to be predictable about it, so it could happen at ANY time! :evil:

Can you give an approx estimated time so i can arrange to be online and witness the great event.

also not between 11-00 and 1.00 cos ive got to go to asda for some milk then.

Ta

Sara_H

Guru
I initially got nothing (some excuse about looking after invalid girlfriend, maintaining homehome and fulltime job).
however, a boxing day trip to go outdoors made me the proud recipient of a rab down jacket. was very toasty for a stroll out in arctic conditions today.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I got some socks and 2 jumpers... and 2 M+S vouchers, and a cooking temperature probe... which may prove to have several uses once I put my mind to it.

My main wish could happen at any time, but is statistically unlikely.

bicyclos

Part time Anorak
I got 5 cycling related books and a bottle of whisky. My daughter designed and made me a fancy book marker as she is really good at art. on one side it is inscribed "The roads are my velodrome" which touched me and is my best present.....love it.

3 channel indoor helicopter. A goody bag from the Devon chilli farm. Its enough to make me believe in the power of prayer to the little baby jeebus.

Top Bottom