Did you get what you wanted?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
A new TV (which I bought in November so no surprise there, had the money off parents and mother-in-law to pay for it).
A soundbar.
Some blu-rays, fab MOS 80's and 90's anthem CDs :smile:
Smellies, yankey candle, PJs, undies, Baileys, new walking shoes....
Best present was having a Skype call from my Bro in the states.
Have had a lovely Xmas but bump to reality today.... back to work :sad:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I think a lot of people were hoping I'd post my 10,000th message on Christmas day at 3 pm like the Queen. Sorry, but having read through a lot of the comments on the '500 to go' thread, I'm not going to be predictable about it, so it could happen at ANY time! :evil::laugh:

Peteaud

Veteran
I think a lot of people were hoping I'd post my 10,000th message on Christmas day at 3 pm like the Queen. Sorry, but having read through a lot of the comments on the '500 to go' thread, I'm not going to be predictable about it, so it could happen at ANY time! :evil:

Can you give an approx estimated time so i can arrange to be online and witness the great event.

also not between 11-00 and 1.00 cos ive got to go to asda for some milk then.

Ta

Sara_H

Guru
I initially got nothing (some excuse about looking after invalid girlfriend, maintaining homehome and fulltime job).
however, a boxing day trip to go outdoors made me the proud recipient of a rab down jacket. was very toasty for a stroll out in arctic conditions today.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I got some socks and 2 jumpers... and 2 M+S vouchers, and a cooking temperature probe... which may prove to have several uses once I put my mind to it.

My main wish could happen at any time, but is statistically unlikely.

bicyclos

Part time Anorak
I got 5 cycling related books and a bottle of whisky. My daughter designed and made me a fancy book marker as she is really good at art. on one side it is inscribed "The roads are my velodrome" which touched me and is my best present.....love it.

mickle

innit
3 channel indoor helicopter. A goody bag from the Devon chilli farm. Its enough to make me believe in the power of prayer to the little baby jeebus.

Top Bottom