Didn't get accepted for the Prudential Ride London 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buttonnine

Just got a relativity large package in the post, so opened with haste to find a jersey with a magazine giving me commiserations that I hadn't been successful in gaining a place in said ride, with a deep sigh and a heavy heart I unravelled the jersey to find a lovely and well made garment that I will wear with pride knowing that I gave it my best shot, so boo hoo and now I cant wait to wear it on my next winter ride, here's to my twenty sixteen application!.

Mrs M

Guru
Just got a relativity large package in the post, so opened with haste to find a jersey with a magazine giving me commiserations that I hadn't been successful in gaining a place in said ride, with a deep sigh and a heavy heart I unravelled the jersey to find a lovely and well made garment that I will wear with pride knowing that I gave it my best shot, so boo hoo and now I cant wait to wear it on my next winter ride, here's to my twenty sixteen application!.

Never mind, you went for it, not this year, maybe next. At least you got the jersey :smile:

MikeW-71

Veteran
Did you pay anything for said Jersey?
If you donate your entry fee to charity, you get a jersey/jacket/whatever sent to you if you don't get in. Otherwise your fee would be refunded, but no gift.

Bryony

Veteran
I didn't get in and I donated my entry fee and was very happy with my jersey! I've worn it already its now one of my favourites! Lovely and comfy!

TheJDog

dingo's kidneys
I got mine, XL and I normally take XXL, and it's a bit too big. Not sure if I'll even bother entering next year. 4 times shame on me :S

Top Bottom