Digital cameras.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speck

Oldest Teenager In Town
Albino spider munching on a beexx(

attachment.php

John the Monkey said:
I shoot both digital and film, although I find the processing of digital to be a pain in the rear, so I try to limit that.

I agree. A friend of mine (who is, it must be said, a very good photographer) swears by putting his pictures through various software to get a good result. I've tried Photoshop and sometimes the results are pretty good, but generally I prefer to just shoot what is there and get it right in the camera.:biggrin:

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Someone recommended Picasa the other day and it's bloody marvellous for twiddling. Obviously not for you if photography is a passionate hobby but for people like me it's a work of genius.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
rich p said:
Someone recommended Picasa the other day and it's bloody marvellous for twiddling. Obviously not for you if photography is a passionate hobby but for people like me it's a work of genius.
Yurss, I like it too, for twiddling purposes, except mine (even though set otherwise) currently imports every little blimmin' pic/icon etc on the pc every time you open it, and assigns random dates from about 6yrs ago... so going to uninstall and start again... however, the picasa online albums are great, recently put pix from last 6 yrs on there (private, not public)... you only get 1GB allownace, but 600 or so pics and I've used just over half... (btw have backed all pics uip onto cd/hd/work pc just for saftety!)

Top Bottom