Discarded drinks....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Wait till the gyms reopen on Monday. The 'must have a bottle of water in my hand to sip out of all the time when exercising' brigade think the grass verges round here are their bin. One #@~!! even chucks his half full (of knob head body building milky type) glass drink bottle on the path leading to my flat! There it is half full,with all the stuff pouring out onto the path!:cursing: Mind you,the meat head,steroid abusing gym owner (his neck looks wider than my thigh:ohmy:) refuses to pay a bit more on his business council tax for a bin outside his premises.

I'm gonna have a word with meat head about this!!:ninja:

Wish me luck!!:unsure:

Yesterday was the first day of shops reopening and the sun was shining,so i didn't want to spoil it by letting this get to me,but i'll now post about it. I took these photos at 14.16 pm yesterday. The gym up the road had only been open a matter of hours when on leaving my flat i saw this! Yes,the shoot for brains git decided to leave his numpty juice bottle on the pavement,after having one of his steroid abuse sessions!:angry:

1618315581688.png

1618315605178.png

Drago

Legendary Member
Thats an absolute disgrace Accy. I reckon you should go to the gym and give those musclebound behemoths a piece of your mind. Be sure to poke them in the chest while making your most excellent point,

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
Oh aye, and the straw boater, let the bounders know you are serious! These guys are wimps and cowards, so be sure to really give them both barrels because nothing bad at all could possibly come of it for you.

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
As i walked past a van yesterday afternoon i saw the driver and the passenger open their doors and put what looked like half full/empty 'Stella' cans on the floor,then drive off. They did it in full view of me,probably hoping for a reaction,or maybe that pissed they didn't notice me. That indicates that they've both had enough. How many had the driver had i wonder?!!:angry:

I'd say it was a worldwide problem, tons of it to be seen around here along the verges. We used to teach at the local school a few years back, and if we were leaving at school closing time we'd see the students all buying drinks to carry home, and lobbing the empties all over the place, might even have had a lesson that day on saving the planet.

One time Mrs Crank said we weren't teaching the next day, and I asked her why, she said the students were doing drugs, meaning the local plod were giving a few lectures, but think she was closer to the mark :laugh:

Top Bottom