Discarded drinks....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

annedonnelly

Girl from the North Country
On a 25 mile ride around the lanes of Sussex, north of Brighton, I've conducted an entirely unscientific survey of the type and brand of drinks scumbags people have lobbed into the hedgerows and laybys.
Joint winners are...
1. Red Bull and Stella - 18 each
2.Water
3.Fosters (I didn't know anyone still drank that shite)
4.Kronenburg
5.Coke - various
6.Coffee
7.Monster
8.Lucozade
9.Rum
10.G&T
Sounds much the same as I litter-picked last week.

We're also well into ice-cream season so within a decent distance of the ice-cream shop their pots are found. A bit further away it's the McDonald's version - McSlurry?

snorri

Legendary Member
I passed by what was basically a full litre bottle of Bells whiskey the other day
If the label spelled whisky with an E, it wasn't the genuine article, just as well you did not sample it.:okay:

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
I see your point, but if you go well off the beaten track, so where mountain bikers and walkers etc go, you will see dozens of gel wrappers, flapjack wrappers etc. It is easy to have a dig at the boy racers and the like, but we do it as well!

gavgav

Guru
On a 25 mile ride around the lanes of Sussex, north of Brighton, I've conducted an entirely unscientific survey of the type and brand of drinks scumbags people have lobbed into the hedgerows and laybys.
Joint winners are...
2.Water
4.Kronenburg
5.Coke - various
6.Coffee
7.Monster
8.Lucozade
9.Rum
10.G&T

It’s disgusting isn’t it. I have also been appalled by the scenes from many parks across the country, since lockdown was eased, of litter strewn everywhere. I simply cannot fathom how the “brains” of these t***ts work and think that’s it’s ok to bring food and drink with them and just leave their crap behind when they leave. Mindless

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Joint winners are...
2.Water
4.Kronenburg
5.Coke - various
6.Coffee
7.Monster
8.Lucozade
9.Rum
10.G&T
It's a pretty low brow selection for Sussex. I'd have expected fruit smoothies, almond milk and Pimms to feature

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Don't be daft... that's up 'ere :laugh:
Cheshire maybe, not 'ere!

Drago

Legendary Member
It’s disgusting isn’t it. I have also been appalled by the scenes from many parks across the country, since lockdown was eased, of litter strewn everywhere. I simply cannot fathom how the “brains” of these t***ts work and think that’s it’s ok to bring food and drink with them and just leave their crap behind when they leave. Mindless
Im right with you.

Ok, we've been in and out of lockdown. But its been on and off over a year, not 6 like the last big war. There has been no rationing. No one has been called up. No one has been dropping bombs on us. There has been no rationing. Entertainment and communication opportunities are incredibly varied, advanced and inexpensive.

It's not been nice, but the nation has had it far, far, far worse on other occasions.

Yet these weak willed, ill disciplined muppets emerge blinking into the light as if theyve survived a nuclear winter with nothing more than a bottle of Perrier and a Bon Jovi album to sustain them, and rush like lemmings to the nearest green space to be rammed in like sardines with the other lemmings, and then dump their detritus.

People of Britian - get a grip, grow up, grow some cojones, learn to behave with a bit of dignity, and then take your crap home with you.

Last edited:
Im right with you.

Ok, we've been in and out of lockdown. But its been on and off over a year, not 6 like the last big war. There has been no rationing. No one has been called up. No one has been dropping bombs on us. Entertainment and communication opportunities are incredibly varied, advanced and inexpensive.

It's not been nice, but the nation has had it far, far, far worse on other occasions.

Yet these weak willed, ill disciplined muppets emerge blinking into the light as if theyve survived a nuclear winter with nothing more than a bottle of Perrier and a Bon Jovi album to sustain them, and rush like lemmings to the nearest green space to be rammed in like sardines with the other lemmings, and then dump their detritus.

People of Britian - get a grip, grow up, grow some cojones, learn to behave with a bit of dignity, and then take your crap home with you.
I know I'm kinda new here

but of all the things I have seen you post I agree with this more than anything

Top Bottom