Dishy men

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Auntie Helen said:
Look lads, stop ruining our thread!!!

This is a thread for dishy men of various shapes and sizes.

I challenge some of the male posters on here to post dishy pics of themselves (Chuffy, not your YMCA photos!)

You asked for it! and no, 79 is not my weight in stone (it was the number of miles i had just done). :tongue:;)xx(

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Speicher said:
So this is the "Men in Slippers" thread now, is it? xx(xx(:smile:

:tongue::laugh:xx( They are my work slippers! I actually dont wear slippers at home (honest), have them on in the office so when I ride to work I dont have to wear my bike shoes.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Wigsie said:
;):laugh::laugh: They are my work slippers! I actually dont wear slippers at home (honest), have them on in the office so when I ride to work I dont have to wear my bike shoes.

Wearing slippers at work is worse than at home!!!! :biggrin:

Fair play for posting the pic though Wigsie.

Chuffster .......... ?

Wigsie

Nincompoop
snapper_37 said:

They were £2.50 in the january sale in one of those pikey discount clothes shops in Ashford and I couldnt find any shoes to keep at work for that price.

OK its crap, I am clutching at straws! nobody ever noticed the slippers before! its was loaded onto Facebook profile picture (a PC hijack at work) and I usually get You fat B%&tard and Big Daddy jokes! ;):blush::laugh:

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Wigsie said:
They were £2.50 in the january sale in one of those pikey discount clothes shops in Ashford and I couldnt find any shoes to keep at work for that price.

OK its crap, I am clutching at straws! nobody ever noticed the slippers before! its was loaded onto Facebook profile picture (a PC hijack at work) and I usually get You fat B%&tard and Big Daddy jokes! ;):blush::laugh:

Speicher's got an eye for detail because I didn't notice either. :biggrin:

You're not fat, just big built :biggrin: Better than a bone with no meat.

Carwash

Señor Member
Auntie Helen said:
I challenge some of the male posters on here to post dishy pics of themselves (Chuffy, not your YMCA photos!)

Sadly, modesty prevents me from doing so. ;)

snapper_37 said:

Fair play for posting the pic though Wigsie.

Chuffster .......... ?
Heh, you want my 'art' pictures do you? I'm wearing slippers in them by the way...;)

Will dig them out when I get home. Brace yourselves ladies...:laugh::biggrin:

Maz

Guru
User1314 said:
This will take your mind off it...
As Alan said in that episode:
I bought these running shorts in the 80's. They used to have a nylon mesh lining, which has long since perished.

;)

Priscilla Parsley

Auntie Helen said:
Well cyclists like Lance Armstrong or Hoy aren't exactly dishy, although I think Hoy comes across as a very pleasant man. Also, for me at least, the cycling physique doesn't entirely work; too skinny on the top half, too chunky legs. Not something that's particularly appealing. Tennis players or swimmers have much more impressive physiques to me.

hmmm have to disagree on Lance, he is a hottie, Jamie Staff and Chris Newton are beauties, and would have liked to have been around when Eddie Merckx was winning stuff, he would have so got it.

chris hoy not for me, he'd still get it though

Top Bottom