Dissertation research (PLEASE HELP!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Starcell

Regular
Just to put some info out there..

Going vegetarian or vegan will help much more the planet then the whole world riding the bikes. (not that I am either)

But since I discovered the info not that long ago I am eating less animal origin produce...

I went vegan for a week- it was full of sadness. Not tasty and I felt lifeless.
I'm pescatarian but I have meats other than fish once or twice a month in order to get a fair balance.
Mitch.

classic33

Leg End Member
I cycle because disability prevents me from driving.
Often use a quaricycle, (under Other) for shopping, and for larger items.

Have you checked Bikes at Work out, with regards trailers?

Cavendash

Done. Good, thoughtful survey.
I use the back of my car to carry our bikes. I have a Peugeot Partner. I can fit the 2 bikes in with panniers, without dismantling anything.
It saves wear and tear on the bikes, and is more fuel-efficient than attaching bikes on a rack outside the car, or using a trailer.
I gave my trailer away.
Good luck!

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Done. Good, thoughtful survey.
I use the back of my car to carry our bikes. I have a Peugeot Partner. I can fit the 2 bikes in with panniers, without dismantling anything.
It saves wear and tear on the bikes, and is more fuel-efficient than attaching bikes on a rack outside the car, or using a trailer.
I gave my trailer away.
Good luck!
I think that his design is for a trailer that is pulled by a cycle not a cycle carrying one, lots (well a few) of us do not drive so use a trailer in order to transport bulky stuff on our bikes.

Top Bottom