Dissertation research (PLEASE HELP!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The_Weekend_Report_Guy

Pablo's Cycling Tours
Done..!

Nice survey..!

Just to put some info out there..

Going vegetarian or vegan will help much more the planet then the whole world riding the bikes. (not that I am either)

But since I discovered the info not that long ago I am eating less animal origin produce...

Good luck with your studies..!

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Always happy to help out a student, I agree the survey is one of the better ones we have had. However question 14 is incredibly biased.
Are you aware of the huge issues concerning pollution?

OP
OP
JamesShenfield

JamesShenfield

In my opinion, no. However, that does not mean that the questionnaire should not be neutral.
Thank you for your thoughts, much appreciated

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Done. Features I'd like too see in a trailer are... a couple of folding seats for a couple of toddlers, with harness loops (also a harness loop at each corner for a dog). Front and back ends should drop to allow a longer flat platform for over sized objects. Two wheels and mudguards. Plenty of hooks all around for rigging/netting/rain cover. Converts into a small caravan. I think that's everything. Would it need brakes too?

Done. Features I'd like too see in a trailer are... a couple of folding seats for a couple of toddlers, with harness loops (also a harness loop at each corner for a dog). Front and back ends should drop to allow a longer flat platform for over sized objects. Two wheels and mudguards. Plenty of hooks all around for rigging/netting/rain cover. Converts into a small caravan. I think that's everything. Would it need brakes too?
You missed off beer holder :smile:

OP
OP
JamesShenfield

JamesShenfield

I like the idea of the caravan conversion, but in all honestly, thank you for your response and ideas!

Top Bottom