DIY 2 piece flag pole

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

m6mal

where's me bike
just saved some cash making a flag pole for my trike, cost me nothing as i had some solid aluminium and a top of a carbon fibre carp pole to hand. Now i need to make a flag, i need a hiviz vest without micro holes in to make the flag

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Ingenuity is ingrained in the British dna.

I recently made a chain protector for my chain stay from a piece of old inner tube.

Edit: still waiting for those bike pics!

OP
OP
M

m6mal

where's me bike
pics are slow coming as it is in living room and no room for me to take pics lol it took me n wife to negotiate doors etc in our flat. when i get locks n alarms sorted it can live in lobby next to my door then i will take pics...... I have cadged a couple of hi viz vests to make a flag and maybe use the reflective strips aswell

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Looking good. I used 6mm fibreglass tubing for mine, and topped it off with a flag from Rainbow Kites. They have a nice range of flags.

OP
OP
M

m6mal

where's me bike
makin my own flag from hi viz vests as money is tight after buying my new trike lol

OP
OP
M

m6mal

where's me bike
Hi M6Mal welcome to the forum.
Your trike look's like an older KMX trike.
Andrew

yeah it is an X class although it has disc brakes on all wheels (rear wheel is parking brake)and added 2 mirrors and pannier rack and bag, 24 gears and also although it has brand new tyres fitted i was given a complete spare set brand new aswell. i picked it up from london yesterday for 550

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Spds pedals and MTB shoes are what I used to use on my trike. Far better than straps and you can walk around in MTB shoes without any problem.

Top Bottom