DIY 2 piece flag pole

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tilley

Über Member
I now have 2 flags on my trice. The spinning windsock was bought and fitted to a modified telescopic fishing rod. The other flag was made from scraps of ripstop nylon and fitted to the original flagpole.

OP
OP
M

m6mal

where's me bike
sounds good... i am going 12v as my Ham Radio transceivers are 12v so i will bling mine with 12v leds as they are low power and also i have two 12AH 12v batteries and a 7AH 12v battery at my disposal i could easily make a recepticle to fit one behind my seat and use anderson powerpoles to use as connectors.

OP
OP
M

m6mal

where's me bike
I am going to start work on my flag as soon as i get my begged hi viz vests which my friends and family are donating to my cause lol my neighbour gave me a brand new one and it is my size so i am going to wear it i told him instead lol I bought a helmet yesterday along with a circo chain tool, front and back light a lock and computer and muc off spray from major retailers and then i looked in poundworld and found a puncture kit with spanner etc and a pump both at £1 also i have an alarm on the way from ebay, so i got a bit to do while i am awaiting my flag material from donators lol ... i have to make a front light bracket and a sensor bracket to keep me going.

OP
OP
M

m6mal

where's me bike
keep the weight low , put batteries at wheel hub line not on a rack above the wheel, it does make the trike rather unstable ( don't ask how l found out )

mmmmm wont ask, but i can guess lol. Gonna get me an action cam end of month. been looking at the reviews and narrowed it down to a
GoXtreme Vision 4k Action Cam as i dont want a gopro because use and price outweigh each other too much. I have seen some reviews of the one i want on youtube and am impressed and my mind is made up. End of january argos here we come at £99.99 with a load of mounts. I have a headmount i bought from fleabay for my phone but when i tried my motorola g4 on it, the gripper presses the button in etc and i prefer the cam approach anyway and i can use the headstrap with the action cam as it takes same size fittings etc.

OP
OP
M

m6mal

where's me bike
Flag made out of a hi viz

IMG_2338.JPG

Top Bottom