DMRv8 pedals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
Would these pedals be a decent upgrade from the stock pedals i have on my Rockhopper?

dmr-v8-pedals-9-16-inch-pedals.jpg

or any others anyone could recommend

cheers

jay

longers

Legendary Member
I don't know what you've got on there now but I've had 3 pairs of those pedals and liked them. I found them grippy with trainers in the mud and wet. I've got a scabby pair you can borrow if you want to try before you buy.

If I ever get my mtb fettled again I think I'd be looking to go clipless but they were an improvement on what I was using previously.

They did bite me occasionally but that could have been poor riding skills.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Just a word of advice though. The paint on V8s tends to wear quickly and look shabby. Get the plain alloy ones if you're worried about looks.

(Great pedals by the way, especially the fact that you can regrease the spindle bearings without stripping them)

OP
OP
jayonabike

jayonabike