Do you cycle to work most days of the week and whatever the weather?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Clg

Hi fellow cyclists,

If you cycle to work most days of the week and whatever the weather then your opinion matters a lot to me!

I am a cyclist/ entrepreneur with an idea of an innovative sportswear that will improve the journey of commuter cyclists on rainy days. Apologies for not unveiling any features of the product in this thread, I would like first to take the time to research on the trends/ habits of commuters.

In order to do so, I have published a survey on Quicksurvey that you can find here: https://www.quicksurveys.com/s/e5Q3K

Thanks a lot for your help, any questions, suggestions are welcome.

Cami

PS: Don't freak out if you are asked to give your email address, this is only to ensure there are no duplicates. No email addresses will be saved or sold to third parts.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Wow... I bailed when it asked about the income comming into my home :wacko: there I was thinking the purpose of the question are was to ask about my commute not what I earn. Do cyclists earning a certain amount of money experience different challenges to myself? - What am I missing?

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Havnt we just done this survey where there was a resounding NO to the idea put forward?

If you not going to be up front. Why would you expect people on here to cooperate with you.

Steve

OP
OP
C

Clg

Wow... I bailed when it asked about the income comming into my home :wacko: there I was thinking the purpose of the question are was to ask about my commute not what I earn. Do cyclists earning a certain amount of money experience different challenges to myself? - What am I missing?

Hi Mr Haematocrit, Thanks for completing the survey. The question about income is a basic demographic question just like age or gender. It might not seem relevant at first but it could be used to segment the target audience or produce statistics at the later point.

OP
OP
C

Clg

Havnt we just done this survey where there was a resounding NO to the idea put forward?

If you not going to be up front. Why would you expect people on here to cooperate with you.

Steve
Hi Steve, thanks for your comment. I also read previous threads on this forum about innovation and sportswear but at this stage I haven't described the idea yet. This survey isn't about the product/idea in itself but tends to statistically research on commuters habits and understand their expectations and needs. Hope this helps.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah

There was an option of not giving that info.

Anyway... done.. with fake email.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
I don't commute in sportswear.

Even with such vagueness can you say if your target demographic is the replica kit speedster or would jeans and jumper pootlers be helpful too?

OP
OP
C

Clg

I don't commute in sportswear.

Even with such vagueness can you say if your target demographic is the replica kit speedster or would jeans and jumper pootlers be helpful too?
Yes this is very useful. There are lots of open questions in the survey for that kind of thoughts. The question "What kind of sportswear do you wear to cycle in the rain" was indeed misphrased as it is supposed that poeple wear sportswear.
Thanks for completing the survey and your comment.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Yes this is very useful. There are lots of open questions in the survey for that kind of thoughts. The question "What kind of sportswear do you wear to cycle in the rain" was indeed misphrased as it is supposed that poeple wear sportswear.
Thanks for completing the survey and your comment.
I've not done it yet, I asking if I was in your target zone or if my opinions would be an unhelpful skew. I'll pootle off and fill it in immediately.

Edit: tis done

Last edited:
Top Bottom