Do you feel your home could be haunted?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Ok it's me again with another thread about me,but i'd like to know that i'm not alone on this one. I've been getting spooky feelings about this flat i'm in,for the last week or so. Tapping noises,a tap dripping even though i've tightened it up,scratching noises coming from the built in wardrobe,howling wind noises coming through the windows,even though they're fully shut and nearly new,a feeling that someone's opened the front door,when i'm in the shower and stuff like that. There's a tapping,scratching noise coming from the kitchen area. There's a little room in the kitchen,that's just big enough to put stuff in like a mop and bucket and other long, but not wide stuff. As i post i can hear a bumping sound coming out of there. I've opened the door suddenly before,but there's nothing there apart from a mop and a few tins of paint.
This being sheltered accommodation, it's to be expected that someone's died in this flat. Infact i know someone's died in it because the next door neighbour told me he found him dead in bed,in here.
The number of my flat is 13,if that means anything? I know 13 is regarded as a bad luck number. Do any of you have or get similar feelings about where you live,or maybe where you work or any other building you visit or stay in?

potsy

Rambler
No.

FishFright

More wheels than sense
Counting down to the usual suspects post how they think that are better than Accy , sadly for you and amusingly for everyone else you're not.

"Ok it's me again with another thread about me," chuckle

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Not presently.

However, as a lad...growing up in a 200 yr old former estate lodge house.

1. I awoke to the sensation that an adult was sitting on the bed. I was under the sheets. I looked out & saw an old lady's hand resting on the bed gently tapping her finger next to her. No-one in the house with a hand like that...

2. I awoke to see the silhouette of an adult watching over me in bed - but realised it was not one of my parents but again a smaller, older person.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Accy, I think you have visitors.......

Most likely mice.
I don't think mice could get in here? It's a very secure building. Besides,there's a no pets allowed rule.:whistle:
Seriously though,the noises are too loud for a mouse to make. The sound i'm hearing now is like if you could imagine a small person or child that had been put in a wicker basket,trying to get out.:eek:

Tin Pot

Guru
Ok it's me again with another thread about me,but i'd like to know that i'm not alone on this one. I've been getting spooky feelings about this flat i'm in,for the last week or so. Tapping noises,a tap dripping even though i've tightened it up,scratching noises coming from the built in wardrobe,howling wind noises coming through the windows,even though they're fully shut and nearly new,a feeling that someone's opened the front door,when i'm in the shower and stuff like that. There's a tapping,scratching noise coming from the kitchen area. There's a little room in the kitchen,that's just big enough to put stuff in like a mop and bucket and other long, but not wide stuff. As i post i can hear a bumping sound coming out of there. I've opened the door suddenly before,but there's nothing there apart from a mop and a few tins of paint.
This being sheltered accommodation, it's to be expected that someone's died in this flat. Infact i know someone's died in it because the next door neighbour told me he found him dead in bed,in here.
The number of my flat is 13,if that means anything? I know 13 is regarded as a bad luck number. Do any of you have or get similar feelings about where you live,or maybe where you work or any other building you visit or stay in?

Get a job.

Top Bottom