Do you have an iPad?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
yes and i take it you mean storage capacity? as the ram is a fixed 256 MB DRAM across all models.
I think we have the 32GB with 3G

jay clock

Massive member
Mrs (Ms) Jay clock has just got one. 64GB has she has tons of video, and 3G too. Otherwise she would spend hours moving stuff here and there.

You can save £100 (in fact £50) but NOT getting 3G but by buying a mi-fi from 3. A little device that operates as a mobile wifi base station which means you can also use it with other wifi devices/PCs etc http://www.three.co.uk/Mobile_Broadband/MiFi

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Got the 32Gb, WiFi only version earlier this week. Home use in the main so WiFi only is fine for me. Love it!!

Just need to spend some time now going through photos to get on there to appease my wife as she never gets to see my photos normally unless she goes onto the computer and fires up Picassa. Use it mainly for Sonos controller, eBook reader and looking at photos... also love the Flight Control app which I bought a couple of days ago. :biggrin:

potsy

Rambler
No. HTH
thumbsup.png

I've got the 64Gb Wifi only, but use the 3 Mifi - I love it, wife hates it.

I already use the MiFi for travelling with teh MAC, Netbook or Ipod so I don't need 3G so this was my choice, but...... I have decided to wait

There are rumours of a new version and this would fit in with Apple's yearly cycle for other products.

Various rumours are the inclusion of a camera, a card reader and possibly a second port allowing landscape docking

Most interesting is the "bezel" that has just been patented...

Jezston

Über Member
How does it compare to the other tablet devices out there?

Main thing I can't get over with the iPad is the screen shape (why not widescreen if they intend it for movie viewing?) and the absurdly glossy screen. Saw some chap on the train trying to watch a movie on one the other day, had to keep moving it around to reduce reflections!

Top Bottom