Do you have...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

yes.

Abitrary

I normally have whatever I was last eating the prior night on toast.

If not I stop off at the petrol station and see what they've got

domtyler

Über Member
Abitrary said:
I normally have whatever I was last eating the prior night on toast.

If not I stop off at the petrol station and see what they've got

What about if you were eating toast on the prior night?

Aperitif said:
A bit of a gamble then - spread eating?

arrrr Spread and then eat now that sounds like a good thing to have first thing in the morning ;)

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Eating 1st thing is too much for me - I like to wait until ive been up and around for a bit till I have something..

Abitrary

yenrod said:
Eating 1st thing is too much for me - I like to wait until ive been up and around for a bit till I have something..

You're thinking about it too much!!! Eat and enjoy. Think about Nigella Lawson making you a quick and easy mackerel hamburger, licking her lips, and then beating you to death with a hockey stick (after shagging you)

Noodley

Abitrary said:
You're thinking about it too much!!! Eat and enjoy. Think about Nigella Lawson making you a quick and easy mackerel hamburger, licking her lips, and then beating you to death with a hockey stick (after shagging you)

She be lying in a pool of her Tory blood before she got anywhere near my kitchen ;)

Plax

Guru
I always eat breakfast (remember kids - breakfast is the most important meal of the day!). Usually have a bowl of cereal or porridge before leaving the house (so approx 7.15am I'm munching brekkie). At work I usually have a break at 9.30am and have a cup of tea and piece of fruit (sometimes a yoghurt too depending on how hungry I feel).

Top Bottom