Do you know your local "gangster"?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A Glasgow headmistress was being interviewed in the news last week about the killing of an alleged local gangster by presumably another outside the gates of her primary school. The killer blended in by pushing a pushchair amongst all the other parents. Once the kids had gone in, he shot his target and made his escape. She described his actions as 'unacceptable'. A curious choice of word, it made it sound as if he'd breached some local code of conduct. If only there was an ombudsman she could raise it with.

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
Who do you turn to?

Big Vern

I remember when I went to Woolwich to work with the Army

A couple of the lads invited me down to the pub, which seemed like.a good idea

As I walked in, the whole place went silent.. it was like a Western as I walked to the bar

When I arrived, the landlord stayed.... one pint then you leave, we don't want your type in here

Bemused, I pointed out that it was my first night and named the guys who had invited me.

Whole atmosphere changed. That had assumed with the trimmed beard and short hair that I was Police

Realised why when about an hour later, a white van pulled up, offering TVs half the customers purchased, took the goods home and returned

None in my village. I'm the big scary looking f***er everyone minds their Ps and Qs around. I'm a big pussycat, but don't mind the local ne'er do wells giving me a wide berth thinking I'm a hard man (which I'm not).

No one goes bare belly on the lawn with Putin.

Life and people tend to be a lot more anonymous in a city I think. Spent my younger life in Notts villages and everyone knew who the local hard man was, actually, usually it was a family.
It's @DCLane isnt it ?
That mans an animal with his spectacles off .

Drago

Legendary Member
I got an 'I Love Putin' bumper sticker on the way.

winjim

Smash the cistern
I got an 'I Love Putin' bumper sticker on the way.
Thought I saw your car the other day...
15965184_404183673247261_841781874467287582_n.jpg

Freds Dad

Veteran
Our alleged local gangster has been cleared of three murder charges and has had his house seized by the NCA as the high Court ruled it was bought with the proceeds of drug dealing . I believe one of the murder charges was in relation to the drug dealer who was shot @fossyant mentioned earlier. Another was a guy who was made to drink petrol and burned in the boot of his car, there was some issue with the evidence. The third was ruled self defence as he shot the chap in the head but it was during a struggle upstairs at the gangsters house and the weapon may have been the victims or something like that. Apparently the police have a vendetta against him. Makes quite exiting reading in the local rag although I am not sure I would seek his help if I had a problem although he is involved in a large local security Co that looks after lots of local houses and buildings in the South Manchester and Cheshire area.

It seems that the third case is still under review.

http://www.itv.com/news/granada/upd...t-into-gangsters-death-at-businessmans-house/

Top Bottom