Do you like your team kit design?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wheres_my_beard

Über Member
I do actually like my clubs kit, and have started to buy myself some items having been in the club for a few months.

Oddly when I see riders from another local club in their kit, there's a part of me that can't stop thinking that they are an evil/ baddy/ nemesis club, like you'd see in a poorly conceived movie plot, from the 80's or 90's perhaps. Not sure why I think that, but it makes big rides more interesting!!

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Mine's OK - and my kit's on order so it better be :blush:

72658_467540773312695_1234163243_n.jpg

Last edited:
Mine's OK - and my kit's on order so it better be :blush:

I see quite a lot of that kit around here, they tend to meet up with the 'Calder Clarion' for rides out

Our new kit is better than the old version (present one dates to about 2006??)
http://www.featherstoneroadclub.co.uk/

2007 'Harriers v Cyclists' (@ Bingley)
Cycling. Cyclo-Cross. 2007. Cyclist verses Harriers. 6.JPG

NEMBA race @ Bingley 'St Ives Estate' (with the other Richard Thackray - still a frined of mine)
1990s. Mountain Bike. Pace Research.  'Twins'.jpg

New
2008 Greetland Cyclo-Cross
Cycling. Cyclo-Cross. 2008. Greetland. 16.7.08. 5. Custom.JPG

2010 'Trunce' (race 1) - used to fell/road-race under the name of Featherstone Road Club' before joining Ackworth Road-Runners
2010. Trunce. Race 1. 2.jpg

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Yes I like our club kit, it is by far the nicest in the area too.

Ours is made by Endura, I like the colours but the style could do with a redesign. Shorts have had a make over and I think a change to the jersey is also in the pipe line.
Although I like the Endura brand, there delivery is never on time usually 4-6 weeks late at least.

image.jpg

Top Bottom