Do you like your team kit design?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
Ah now i understand, mind you, judging by the number of yorkshire people living in my region of france, i reckon France is now justvan areanof yorkshire.

My only concern when wearing it on holiday in the Dordogne and Ardeche next summer is that the locals will think I'm French. Better add a Team Sky style Union Flag to the arm!

My only concern when wearing it on holiday in the Dordogne and Ardeche next summer is that the locals will think I'm French. Better add a Team Sky style Union Flag to the arm!
Believe me, if you are younger than 60 and are happy to cycle between the hours of 12 and 2 then the locals will know you are not French, particularlynin the Dordogne.

Vikeonabike

If I could get away with it, this is the team kit I would have had!
custom-short-sleeve-cycling-jersey-police_280_x_350px.jpg

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Not a member of a club (other than the Fridays - and I need to get round to ordering one of those), but I do have forum jerseys from here and a different place. What I like about the other forum's jerseys is that they come in a number of different colours (and even an ironic KOTM), but all look like they are part of the same club: -

camp23.jpg

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I like The Friday's kit.
I like the CycleChat kit.
I don't like Horsham Cycling kit and won't buy/wear it; which means I get moaned at on club runs.

but most of all I like Shutt VR kit

Vikeonabike

Getting atouch closer to getting ours done, sponsorship approved by Skoda. Just working on the club emblem... should have our s/s jerseys done just in time for ...... winter:blush:

PhunkyPhil

Regular
I personally don't like any of the kits in my local area, its not just how they look but the materials they are made from. In general they give me the impression they were made and not designed.

mrBishboshed

Just had a Chrome Malware alert that stopped me looking at the first page of this thread. Content from the blog Ravens Thorpe Cycling Club responsible? Are they really a known malware distributor?
Never had that warning on this forum before.

Top Bottom