Do you like your team kit design?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Just had a Chrome Malware alert that stopped me looking at the first page of this thread. Content from the blog Ravens Thorpe Cycling Club responsible? Are they really a known malware distributor?
Never had that warning on this forum before.

It could be - their site's strugging. No malware, just the designer and the bits he put in.

I posted the image, so have changed it anyway just in case.

Last edited:

Phil485

I like my Team Kit, just don't like my team name :sad:
Simple black with Red trim.

Team Ascendo doesn't really do it for me.

Phil485

5448-WMM02.jpg

Lanzecki

Über Member
TBH disliking the local club's jersey's is one of the reasons I have never joined one :

My most local club ( it is growing on me):
KCC.jpg

The Local 'area' Club. Southside Wheely Wheelers. The Kit's ok, a bit boring though.
sww.jpg

The next local club. Pitty they ride out at strange times (8am on a Saturday!!) and are quite a way out. I do like this kit thought.
Cliona.jpg

TBH disliking the local club's jersey's is one of the reasons I have never joined one :

My most local club ( it is growing on me):
KCC.jpg

The Local 'area' Club. Southside Wheely Wheelers. The Kit's ok, a bit boring though.
sww.jpg

The next local club. Pitty they ride out at strange times (8am on a Saturday!!) and are quite a way out. I do like this kit thought.
Cliona.jpg

FWIW I prefer the Killmallock one ;)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Adrian.. Just to be different.. order one of the Peterborough CC tops from Canada
JERSEY.jpg
http://peterboroughcc.com/

About 10 years ago I had a chance to move to Peterborough for a job, (or Peterbro as the locals call it). It's a lovely town.

Top Bottom