Do you like your team kit design?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
So is it ok for the Leigh Centurion players to turn out in different kits for their games?:smile:
No.

Because it's a completely different ball game.

:thumbsup:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
What a depressing analogy for those of us who thought club runs were just a way to enjoy riding a bike with a bit of company, and not some kind of sportive or race :sad:.

I went out yesterday with these. http://www.northlancsrc.org.uk/ There were 15 of us, with only 6 wearing the club's jersey. It was a very nice day so there were many other cyclists out. Being a bit of a slow coach on the hills they lost me a few times. I was trying to pick them out but most of the club blended in with the other cyclists, so i nearly went down the wrong road a few times. It's not all about competing. Sometimes identifying yourself helps keep the ride enjoyable and keeps you in good company.:okay:

Hyslop

Veteran
Our Kit is done 3: A message from out partner

10407735_10207480981245472_1100782812114824253_n.jpg
I rather like that.The slogan reminds me of the Sgt in Hill St Blues,which I suppose is rather apt in a sense!

simo105

thought id share our kit design! only a small social club.

Attachments

• club kit.jpg
    club kit.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 98

oldroadman

Veteran
Why is there so much black kit about? It's good to see nice bright designs, then the comment black looks "classy". It's just dull and unoriginal "JLT wear it so why not us". JLT were the original black kit in the modern era, further back Bantel prop team used black. Go to a race today and it's sometimes difficult to see who is who, all black with bits of colour, helmets, glasses = almost anonymous. And black is the least visible colour on the road.
It's also raining today and I don't do raining. Bad enough when you have to go out training in the rain, retirement is a wonderful thing!

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Our club kit. Okay so it's got black in it but it still looks smart. We are going to change the shorts to mainly Black as the white gets ruined with dirt,oil,tar...
11870927_1055741757772025_982918370299650357_n.jpg

Top Bottom