Do you talk to your PC?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
I used to do this all the time when I used Microshite products. I had some pet names for mine but I doubt the mods would be happy if I repeated them on here.

Then I discovered Linux:thumbsup:

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
I speak to all of my electronic objects in terms ov varying abuse, but I heckle the adverts, news and people on Eggheads that get questions wrong that i know the answer too.

I think it helps me stay calmer in real life to have these controlled outbursts. everyone else thinks I need rubber wallpaper.

Norm

Speicher said:
That could be tricky! Does he have Access to the Database and would he Excel at the Spreadsheet? :angry:
That would, of course, depend on his Outlook.

Word, brother. ;)

The most worrying case I heard of was a bloke that used to work with a friend of mine. Not only did her talk to his computer a lot, he also had a special voice he used to use for it to reply in. Then, if they really fell out, he used a third voice as the arbitrator .. ;)

postman

Legendary Member
Glad it's not just me.
Mine is always this one .

"Anytime today will do,bloody crap Virgin"

Lisa21

Mooching.............
My computer, The trolley I had in Tesco last night that would only be pushed crab-like to the right, my phone, people on the telly, oh you name it and iv muttered expletives at it:blush:or talked nicely in the hope that it may do more good:blush::ohmy:
Rubber wallpaper for me too I think:biggrin:;)

I have a process-terminating program on my pc which I use to nuke the offending programme when things lock up as they occasionally do. It has a satisfying big red button that says 'Kill Now!' on it, and mild-mannered as I am, I invariably have to call out 'Die, you b*****d!!!!!!!!' as I press it.

dustystreet

shouldbeinbed said:
but I heckle the adverts, news and people on Eggheads that get questions wrong that i know the answer too.

it's much more fun just heckling the pompous supercilious Eggheads, espec. CJ with his greasy hair and stupid shirts.

Top Bottom