Doctor Who....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
I don't count myself as gay either, but no Captain Jack???
Would. So, so would. :wub:
Captain Jack, mmmmmm!
David Tennant....HAVE MY BABIES!!!!! :rofl:

Can I show my age?

I had a crush on Zoe

d2-2s-024.jpg

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
And before anyone asks, no, I'm not gay or bi....but I definitely would! :whistle:
I think River Song is such a fab character and not bad to look at either ^_^
I was merely stating that if she found herself in need of a sonic screwdriver at a tricky moment, and I was in possession of such an implement, I would happily lend it to her. Don't know why people always have to turn things round to sex! :thumbsup::laugh::thumbsup::laugh:

Last edited:
I was merely stating that if she found herself in need of a sonic screwdriver at a tricky moment, and I was in possession of such an implement, I would happily lend it to her. Don't know shy people always have to turn things round to sex! :thumbsup::laugh::thumbsup::laugh:

Totaly OT, but apparently Orac in Blakes Seven was a naughty reference to the ORgone ACcumulator - which promoted sexual energies

I actually had a pint with John Levene the actor who played Sergeant Benton in Portsmouth a few months ago!

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
:stop:SPOILERS!
Don't read if you haven't seen it.

I liked the in-jokes, references to the past, fanboy gags etc (eg.time on school clock is 5.15pm, time of the first episode broadcast; the code Matt Smith scratches on the wall for Clara to use on the time wristband is the date of the first broadcast etc.

It seemed to contradict though, Tennants final story The End of Time in which Gallifrey was stuck in a groundhog-day stykle of 'time lock', repeating the war. In that story, didn't the corrupt Time Lords try and use the Master to help Gallifrey re-emerge into normal space?. I expect there are some Whovians who could answer that one. Also, the idea of freezing worlds in 3D projections and then getting into them was done in an old Tom Baker story, Nightmare of Eden.

Anyway, I thought it was a good romp, the chemistry beteween Tennant & Smith was very good and the whole thing had an epic feel, which shows that with good story, it could make a good cinema film.

Unexpected cameo from Peter Capaldi (well, his forehead and eyes).but the moment which had me almost blubbing with delight was when Tom Baker popped up near the end. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up when I heard that booming baritone voice. It made me feel 10 years old again:smile:

Did anyone see The Science of Dr Who?. Was worth it just to see Brian Cox say 'Timey-Whimey stuff':smile:

Last edited:
Top Bottom