Doctor Who....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I'm looking forward to it, assuming my Freeview doesn't throw a wobbly. NT is recording it just in case, in whch case I'll get to see it next weekend.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
You'll have to spend next week with your fingers in your ears, not reading or watching anything!

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Advice about snoring? Yes, i snore much more when I've had a drink or three, or if I have a blocked nose.
That's not very helpful, is it?
Erm...you got a spare room to vacate to?

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Bit drastic, no?

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Sorry but cant stand doctor who. I miss not watching Atlantis tonight. Much better. The extra terrestrials in doctor who look so plasticky, very amateurish in my view. Sorry to go against the flow but thats my view.

colly

Re member eR
Dr Who has never really done it for me, particularly since the re-launch. I watched it tonight and while the graphics and all the whizz bang was terrific, especially for a TV program, it still strikes me as glib and somehow lacking in depth.
( OK it's sci fi and what depth can you expect)
Same as the sister program with that Canadian bloke. Just awful. I don't get the hype at all.

Risex4

Dropped by the autobus
Serious question to all the Whoies(?)

Whats the deal with the Daleks? Are then meant to be frightening? Imposing? Menacing?

I know they are a British pop-icon corner stone, but all I've ever thought about them, even since I was little, was "my thats a big cheese grater".

I just don't don't understand how with a series/hero as supposedly iconic as Dr Who is meant to be, a walking, over-sized, over-excited salt shaker is his main nemesis?

Top Bottom