Dodgy email, not had this one before

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This email is a new one to me, anyone else had one.

Hello mr ********

Hope you are doing well. I'm writing to you because we want to know if you had a bad experience with our services/website the last time you visited us.

Amazon recognizes the impact of any bad situation in our community. You are worthy member of Amazon community and we will continue to work on improving our services by giving convenience and top notch technology. We are obligated to take steps to protect our beloved customers.

Like our way of saying sorry, please accept this £50 voucher by way of apology

nice to know that they want to give me £50 , though I don't think I will bother , thanks all the same

Last edited:
I've been receiving this one too.
I was one of the ones whose legit email address was stolen along with thousands of others thanks to TalkTalk being hacked, so I have to be extra vigilant
what I click on.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Beloved customers? "Walk away from the email". :laugh:

I have had emails telling me i should change my playstation password. The problem is they sent it to my gmail account and not the email address that i use for everday stuff.

Unless i know who emails are from i no longer answer them. I delete them right away. Anything even a bit suspect or iffy, and i delete it.

Voucher for poor service.
Isn't that called a Tesco Club card?

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer

I have had emails telling me i should change my playstation password. The problem is they sent it to my gmail account and not the email address that i use for everday stuff.

Unless i know who emails are from i no longer answer them. I delete them right away. Anything even a bit suspect or iffy, and i delete it.

.walk away, are you sure, what about my £50...........

Levo-Lon

Guru
I get lots of emails telling me I've missed important msg from Facebook.
I deleted my acc ages ago as I wasn't interested in FB messages..
Scams galore

I get loads of emails that open by addressing me as "Angel"....sure sign that they don't know me! :angel::laugh:

Top Bottom