Dodgy email, not had this one before

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.

.walk away, are you sure, what about my £50...........

Talk about being easy...:laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member

.walk away, are you sure, what about my £50...........
Have this one!
Scan A.jpg

Dave7

Legendary Member
Not had the Amazon one yet but every day my junk mail has plenty from Facebook telling me I have urgent messages that I need to read before they are deleted. Today I had 4 junk mails and 3 of them claimed to be form Facebook.
I had a spell when I got them from the FBI telling me there was a suitcase with over $3 Million waiting for my details.
EDIT..........make that 4 from Facebook as I just got another one :smile:

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Not had the Amazon one yet but every day my junk mail has plenty from Facebook telling me I have urgent messages that I need to read before they are deleted. Today I had 4 junk mails and 3 of them claimed to be form Facebook.
I had a spell when I got them from the FBI telling me there was a suitcase with over $3 Million waiting for my details.

EDIT..........make that 4 from Facebook as I just got another one :smile:
Did you make any attempt to collect the case?

I've at least two Russian brides in the post to me. Always thought anything live couldn't be sent through the post.

Maybe DHL have different rules, I don't know.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Did you make any attempt to collect the case?

I've at least two Russian brides in the post to me. Always thought anything live couldn't be sent through the post.

Maybe DHL have different rules, I don't know.
No...........it was easier to give them my bank details----which I did yesterday. Not actually had a reply yet which I find strange as it is the FBI.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
No...........it was easier to give them my bank details----which I did yesterday. Not actually had a reply yet which I find strange as it is the FBI.
Civil Servants :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 1258

I recon I must be doing something wrong, I don't get this type of E-Mail anymore. years ago I lost count of the times I won the Nigerian lottery, never entered it but won it regularly, and then there were the Russian widows willing to pay me to borrow my bank account for a little while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom