Dodgy mixed drinks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Being at home too much I'm planning on resurrecting some old mixed drink favourites I've not had for years

We used to drink a revved up snakebite (lager and cider): a bottle of Holstein pils (which shows how long ago it was) and a bottle of Diamond White cider. What little I remember whilst drinking this was it was pretty good

What dodgy mixed drinks do you fancy?

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Being at home too much I'm planning on resurrecting some old mixed drink favourites I've not had for years

We used to drink a revved up snakebite (lager and cider): a bottle of Holstein pils (which shows how long ago it was) and a bottle of Diamond White cider. What little I remember whilst drinking this was it was pretty good

Stick a double Bluebolls in your snakebite and you have a green monster. :okay:

Last edited:

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
At uni we used to drink something called blastaway.
it consisted of a long forgotten alcopop called castaway (basically alcoholic lilt) mixed with a bottle of K cider.

also a supersonic shandy. A pint of Stella with a Smirnoff ice in it.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity

Snakebite and blackcurrant was a popular drink at my rugby team.
some pubs refused to serve it stained the carpets!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Skol and lemonade......

Oh god no !

the_mikey

Legendary Member
As teenagers (somewhere around 1993-4) , friends would make something called 'Bastard Brew' which essentially consisted of a mixture of everything in our parents drinks cupboard, not sophisticated or pleasant but wowee it was a quick way to get wrecked.

Last edited:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
In Leeds during the 60s our wildest pre-teen drink of choice was a Mather's Black Beer and lemonade... + a packet of crisps- standards Jerry.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Guinness and black (currant) ... Not that i have ever ordered it Never understood why anyone would want to kill a pint of Guinness.
GCB - A Guinness, Cider and Blackcurrant was popular in my club, if you wanted to turbo charge it you popped in a shot or two of vodka. Another 'favourite' was Guinness, Baileys and a depth charge of lime added. You had to drink it quickly as it quickly turned into scrambled eggs.

Top Bottom