Dodgy mixed drinks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
One kind of shandy that was recommended to me was a can of Tennant's Super mixed with a bottle of Hooch lemonade, an acquired taste is probably the best description.

Slioch

Guru
When I played Junior football in Glasgow I played alongside a guy who used to play for Motherwell. He'd down a quarter bottle of Buckfast in the changing room before the match. Swore blind it was "pure rocket fuel, man!", and that most of the lads at Motherwell did the same :eek:.

Can't say I was entirely convinced.

GCB - A Guinness, Cider and Blackcurrant was popular in my club, if you wanted to turbo charge it you popped in a shot or two of vodka. Another 'favourite' was Guinness, Baileys and a depth charge of lime added. You had to drink it quickly as it quickly turned into scrambled eggs.
I always wondered where the piles of vomit came from when leaving the clubs in the early hours. xx(

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Pint of Guinness and Cider, drink half that and add a bottle of Holsten Pils then drink some of that and add a bottle of Cherry B.
A mate used to finish work at 10/10:15 and the only pub we could get to had crap beer so this evolved. :cheers:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I had a triple fruited Gose-style beer last night. It had a lot of mango in it. I didn't mix it though.
IMG_20200414_204141867.jpg

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
When we first met, Mrs B used to like Pernod, blackcurrant and cider, although it was as a treat and not her regular tipple.
I have no recollection how this combination came about, and I got used to saying to bar staff, "No. All in the same glass", much to their obvious surprise.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom