Dodgy mixed drinks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tenkaykev

Guru
ipa.jpg

Session IPA, looked a bit odd but tasted great. 👌🍺

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
View attachment 515290

Session IPA, looked a bit odd but tasted great. 👌🍺
Look, my thread.

Mixed drinks only, and the weirder the better. Anyone wanting to post pics of beer can fark off to the beer thread

Anyway, I seem to remember drinking "depth charges" when I was about 18. Pint of bitter, glass of Drambuie. Put Drambuie glass into full pint of bitter, Drambuie will stay in the glass. Down in One. Initially just bitter, then the Drambuie right at the end.

Dave7

Legendary Member
When we first met, Mrs B used to like Pernod, blackcurrant and cider, although it was as a treat and not her regular tipple.
I have no recollection how this combination came about, and I got used to saying to bar staff, "No. All in the same glass", much to their obvious surprise.:rolleyes:
Many many years ago me, MrsD a mate and his wife went to a club in Chester (the Plantation Club). He won a load of money on the slots and we went onto treble Pernos. His wife drove home (she must have been bladdered) and I recall him hanging out of the car chucking up. Next morning the side of his car was plastered in it.

Duc gas

Über Member
Many many years ago me, MrsD a mate and his wife went to a club in Chester (the Plantation Club). He won a load of money on the slots and we went onto treble Pernos. His wife drove home (she must have been bladdered) and I recall him hanging out of the car chucking up. Next morning the side of his car was plastered in it.
Wasn't it grab a granny night there on a Wednesday? 😂

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Thats some place of worship.
Aye, the building next to it would have been a Methodist School when it was built, that's the community centre now. My old mate Sean ran the day centre for the recovering mentally ill on the top floor of that, below floor was the youth club run by Alan Berriman and what would have been the Assembly/Sports/Dining hall on the ground floor is rented out for weddings at the weekend mainly to Hindu or Muslim families (No Alcohol permitted on the premises) and they had an industrial sized Kitchen off the side of that. There is also a sports hall under the Church/Chapel in the main building (church is on the 1st floor) with a Café and various meeting/activity rooms.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Nothing to be proud of really!

Really! Not such good old days.....

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Nothing beats a Guinness shandy when parched on a hot day! When out window cleaning on hot summer days,i'd deliberately starve myself of tea (I don't do water) for hours,just so i could nip in a local pub on my round to knock about 3 or 4 back,before driving home.:ohmy:
Only joking!:okay: I'd have just the one,but it tasted soooo good!!:cheers:

Top Bottom