Does anybody else hate where they live??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Can't think why people get the wrong idea about the town:wacko:

montage

God Almighty
speccy1 said:
Or is it just me?!!!

I`m selling up and moving (hopefully) later on this year, but to keep me going for those last few months - anybody else in the same boat??:thumbsup::biggrin:

Used to live im pympton, that was pretty nice.
I like it here, but I'm sure at my age I could enjoy most places

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Orpington is definitely not the greatest place to live but it's certainly not the worst. Over the years I have grown to quite like it,

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Hmm, I suppose where I live is okay if you like green hills...

how-green-was-my-valley-west-wide.jpg

how-green-was-my-valley-east-wide.jpg

mytholm-hebden-bridge-wide.jpg

I do! :sad:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Hacienda71 said:
I like aspects of where I live but don't like people's preconceptions of the place. Everyone thinks it is Footballers, Wags, Stockbrokers and that fat bird of the Iceland adverts. In reality there is the full spectrum of social classes including four council estates and all the normal social problems. It does have an Aston Martin garage though.:sad:
Nice commuting distance from Manchester too, although not really near enough to the good cycling in cheshire, imo ;-)

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
ColinJ said:
Hmm, I suppose where I live is okay if you like green hills...
There's room for a hypermarket in there somewhere... :sad:

gavintc

Guru
speccy1 said:
Or is it just me?!!!

I`m selling up and moving (hopefully) later on this year, but to keep me going for those last few months - anybody else in the same boat??:biggrin::biggrin:

I spent a very happy 2 years in Plymouth about 20 yrs ago. To be honest, it was the people I liked more than Plymouth itself. I found them open, friendly and honest - one of the better places I have lived.

Top Bottom