Does anybody else hate where they live??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
skudupnorth said:
I was going to say you forgot a cerain German brand i work for !

Oh and BMW:ohmy:

darkstar

Have to say I love where I live (well my parents), know everyone in the vllage, known most of my mates for years, some since I was 4. Quiet country roads, golf club 5 minutes away... Get frustrated living in a city whilst at uni, look forward to a night at the local :laugh:

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Oddly enough I don't hate it, although reasonable sized flats are too expensive. Good riding around here, plenty time trials and 'cross events in the area, easy to get an allotment, London just down the road.

speccy1 said:
Or is it just me?!!!

I`m selling up and moving (hopefully) later on this year, but to keep me going for those last few months - anybody else in the same boat??:laugh::biggrin:

i like where i live its the people i hate!lol:biggrin:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
karan733 said:
I cant stand Northampton. There is simply nothing to do in this town/county. I used to live in Derby, and really loved it there. Ideally, Scotland would be nice, or Canada!

There's ALWAYS stuff to do, you just aren't using your imagination hard enough!!:ohmy:
That said, I think I have only ever been at the station before, so what do I know?

Dumbarton can be fairly sh*te, but at least there is Glasgow down the road. You in the Midlands must have more cities round your bit that I do!

graham56

Guru
Terrible place, well look, absolutely nowt

northumberland_beach.jpg

getimage.php

holidaynorthumberland.jpg

:ohmy:;):biggrin:

Plax

Guru
I like where I live if you take my neighbour out of the context. Nice little community. If I lived in a town or city I'd probably get murdered in my bed as I have forgotten to shut my front door on several occassions all night (not just forget to lock it - forget to shut the actual door). I've left my keys in the door several times, left the window in my car open for a few days, the works.

graham56

Guru
Fnaar said:
That's my back garden, that is! :smile: How you doing, G56?
Better now ta, first time out on the bike last night for a fortnight, been laid up with a bad chest infection. So pleased to get a few miles in although still a wee bit wheezy.

I hate Portsmouth, it's claustrophobic, overcrowded and to risk sounding like a snob, full of scum. I have, however, just discovered the Meon Valley and west Sussex once you clear the hill and get out of town, which makes the prospect of spending another year here more bearable.

Southampton is posh compared to Portsmouth! We were there for the Great South Run a few months back. On the way back to the car, walking along a normal but shabby street of Victorian terraces saw a sign in a window for a "third person for a threesome" then detailing the attributes of the other two participants. Classy area!

Top Bottom