does anybody remember....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
... this thread i started...

http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=5138

when yorkshiregoth asked me if i watched "Final Destination"??

well... since this i've had two near misses (one in a taxi, the other when someone pulled out on me and which i don't know how the hell i managed to avoid) and someone has driven into the back of me, writing off my car and hurting my back!!!! :wacko:

comes in three's right?

longers

Legendary Member
Be careful Buggi!

It might be best to drop a cup or a plate accidently on purpose no?

frog

Are you what the insurance industry calls an "accident magnet"?

More like a constant drain on the resources - or a constant source of income, depending on the way you want to look at it.

For God's sake be careful buggi! We luv you loads and the place wouldn't be the same without you.

It's the thought of that little hamster all wrapped up in plaster with just the nose and whiskers sticking out that gets you 'right there'

Def time to drop a couple of dinner plates on the kitchen floor :evil:

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
don't think i'm a magnet because i did manage to avoid the 2nd one because, in a split second, i decided it was pointless braking coz i wouldn't have stopped in time, so swerved over to the other side of the road and back to my own side without even hitting the kerb or parked car. (feckin nifty bit of driving if i do say so myself!... tested out the new fiesta courtesy car... Jeremy Clarkson would have been well impressed) and, well, after these 3 nothing else has happened. i suppose my only consolation will be the compo for my bad back. do you get extra for being off the bike? (so yes, will be a drain on the resources ;))

ChrisKH

Guru
My sister in law has just been hit from behind for the third or fourth time in five years. The last time it happened she had surgery on her back (some of which was from pre-existing conditions IMO) and put a large claim in which was settled. Surely at some point the insurers say 'no love, you shouldn't be driving, you've got an innate sub-conscious deathwish.'

Her partner described gleefully that there were three incomes coming into their household. And he wasn't joking.

ChrisKH

Guru
Not that I think any of this applies to buggi btw. I have always had a feeling that s-i-l milks the system and this confirmed it.

Top Bottom