Does anyone know how to increase power output?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
A
Pedal harder ^_^
Not going to lie, this tip crossed my mind quite a few times

OP
OP
A
My first question is why? Are you in training for something in particular or just trying to hit an arbitrary number for a sprint? If you want to be an all round better cyclist then a high peak power will not necessarily help and in fact can indeed hinder you.
Oh no just genuinely because I was going to a talent day and they required high wattage outputs (I believe what they were looking for in a female is above 900 watts) in the peak power test. I just wanted to know how to increase it!

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Oh no just genuinely because I was going to a talent day and they required high wattage outputs (I believe what they were looking for in a female is above 900 watts) in the peak power test. I just wanted to know how to increase it!

This is one easy to understand way. https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/k...iate---Advanced-4-week-Sprint-Training-Plan-0

I honestly believe you are born a sprinter or not, some people cannot just sprint not matter how hard they train, fast twitch versus slow twitch fibres. You can train to a certain extent, but honestly with my physiology I am never going to be good at climbing very long steep hills, I am the one winning the sprint for the town sign.

vickster

Legendary Member

DRM

Guru
I think it would be easier to kidnap Peter Sagan & get him to give you a backie, only joking, if you are training for getting into a team or such I think they will be looking for an all round rider that they can train to their requirements.

Top Bottom