Does anyone time trial?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Good thread this as getting to do TT next year is the driving force for my cycling:becool:

The only set back so far has been my health, not much can be done about that though so pedal on regardless as and when I can and as already said, mileage over the winter months is very important.

Good luck guys and gals.

Alan;)

peanut

Same here Alan. I seem to have lost my mojo lately. If I don't start cycling again soon I'm going to lose what little strength and fitness I have left.

I really like the idea of testing . Its you against the clock . I have set myself the target of competing in the first TT at my local club course in early April next year so 4x and a bit months away.
The first few of the year are 5 mile so luckily its a nice short distance to train for.

Keep in touch here and we can share any tips or problems we come across. Bit of moral support occasionally ;)
good luck

Brahan

Über Member
Excellent! I'm chuffed that you're actually going to go ahead with it - considering this thread was started late last year, you've had enough time to bottle it.

Let us know how it goes yeah?

OP
OP
ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
As long as I get round in one piece, you'll get to know about it.

I have never done anything like this before, never having been very competitive, so this is TOTALLY out of my comfort zone.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Looks a nice circuit...

http://www.hullthursdayrc.co.uk/X/Courses/NewCourses/TTCourses.html

good luck fella, erm break a spoke B)

Top Bottom