Does everyone have an alibi for lunchtime 3 April?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
So would I, if he matched the description

False beard and a corset. Sneaky fecker that Rich

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Now I fit the description...
4971be583abb736bf0f36d4255166a51.jpg

We had a "discussion" with a Supermarket chain
We had finished shopping and were loading the car when car passed us at speed, mounted the kerb and drove into the bushes bordering the exit, where it came to a stop.

We went across to check if the driver was alright and he stank of booze, so we took away the keys and went into the store, asking the Security Guard to assist.

Apparently it was outside their jurisdiction to detain a customer just because they were driving drunk across their car park!

Fortunately the Police were less reticent

KnackeredBike

I do my own stunts
I have done this before with a driver who had already driven dangerously and was being very aggressive. Threw the keys into the hedge a few hundred metres down the road. I'd far rather do that then spend the rest of the journey with some knobjockey trying to hit my bike.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Wow. How quiet is Hove. A full page article on a total non event.

This happened to me when a coach driver took offence at me telling him to move his parked coach (he was reading a newspaper) from across the entrance to my office car park. He tried to take the keys and just snapped them off in the ignition.

I got into more trouble with the police than he did. They were totally disinterested with his "attempted theft, actual criminal damage and attempted assault" and wanted to follow up his claim of assault (I pushed him away, swept his leg and sat on him) took a full morning out of my diary to sort it out.

No mention in the local rag!

Drago

Legendary Member
I love local papers. Not. Typical page 2 story...

"Mrs Smith, age 67, tripped and fell while shopping in the high street on Tuesday. She was slightly injured, but was able complete her shopping."

They're such poor journos that when something really does happen, such as a terrorist incident, a sleb punches a local, Eric Pickles found dead in the greengrocers, they get so excited they come over all Daily Mail with CAPITAL letters here and there for THOSE who CANT read.

Top Bottom