Does everyone have an alibi for lunchtime 3 April?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I was not driving a Mercedes if that was what you were asking? But then again, nor was the motorist in the story.

D

Deleted member 26715

Officers are keen to speak to the cyclist who is described as a white man, of slim build, with a beard.

One of those features rules me out.
(No prize for guessing which.)
Iz it becuz u'z Black?

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
It was me! :gun:

Oh wait, no beard. Seriously though, I have fanticised about this tactic. Dropping it in a drain 10 yards up the road, still in view of the driver, would that still be theft?

A friend and his brother witnessed (narrowly avoided) a driver who'd jumped a red light and crashed into a bollard late one evening. They left their car to help and found the other guy was totally plastered. My friend's brother punched the driver in the face and threw the car keys into a nearby field. (Not something I'd recommend.)

D

Deleted member 26715

No mention of what the car driver did to suffer the wrath of the cyclist?

Saluki

World class procrastinator
It was me! :gun:

Oh wait, no beard. Seriously though, I have fanticised about this tactic. Dropping it in a drain 10 yards up the road, still in view of the driver, would that still be theft?
When I was 17, and not very brave, I had driving lessons with BSM and the instructor was horrible. He kept yelling at me. I do mean yelling. He said "If you mess the clutch up one more time I will hit you" and I stalled the car and he started yelling, so I grabbed the keys and threw them into the bushes and ran like hell.
My big brother rang BSM and sorted it out. I wasn't brave enough.

Top Bottom