Does your dog/cat/whatever fart out loud?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
SBD. Worst is when he's under the dining table. It's a ploy. As everyone leaves, the head comes out and the tongue starts flicking towards the plates.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
No but Mrs rich p doesxx(

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
<<<she

farts and runs away, tail and ears down looking behind wondering where the scary noise came from.

she's not very bright.

yenrod

1.gif

yenrod

Lisa21 said:
Oh blimey-Millie does some wonderful ones-so loud and stinky even she leaves the room:biggrin:

My horse farts a lot too but his smell quite nice.

Hey...where are you going??.....why are you all backing away from me....

:ohmy:

We'll be giving you 2 of these tablets twice a day oh and stop resisting whilst we put on this 'strapped coat' !

:biggrin:

wafflycat

Waffles doesn't. Both Francis & Marble have a mean line in the 'silent and deadly'

Some of mine can be quite musical. Mr WC can do some serious decibels with his.

So far, I haven't experienced hen fart, but hen bottoms are prehensile... they have a life of their own... seriously freaky.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
my hamster farts abit i swear to god he can really stink sometimes
i will feed him and he will get up and come out or sometimes when i havent fed him he will come out and do a fart(sbd) which i dont know about but does slowly waft over to me
dirty little bugger

02GF74

Über Member
Lisa21 said:
Oh blimey-Millie does some wonderful ones-so loud and stinky even she leaves the room:biggrin:

My horse farts a lot too but his smell quite nice.

that is because horses don't eat meat.

if you have ever ridden through dog sit, you'd end up gagging but horse/sheep/cow shoot is nowhere near as badxx(. no need to ask how I know that. :sad:

gavintc

Guru
My cat does not fart. But we have his litter in the bathroom and it is awful if he decides to go for a poo while you are having a bath. Smelly cat.

Jane Smart

The Queen
When I used to ride horses when I was a teenager, I would trot past some local talent and the flipping horse would fart at each trot step :sad:

Did not do much for the image :smile:

Top Bottom