Does your partner share your interests/hobbies...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
CycleWidow, welcome to the site and hope you will be a regular poster, I'm sure your husband also enjoys the fact that you're into cycling, lucky man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CycleWidow

Bigtallfatbloke said:
Hello Cycle Widow!...Great idea you've given me about how to get a new bike...:blush::biggrin:

yeah but did I tell you what he gave me.....oooer missus.....:rolleyes:

lets just say diamonds are a girls best friend!!!!!!!!:sad:

and of course wonderful children!
CW

yenrod

Patrick Stevens;33749][quote name= said:
Edit: Mrs F tells me it's 20yrs....what happened during the other three then? I'm all confused now....

You were chained in a basement until you came round to her point of view and learnt to say, "Yes dear" without hesitation.[/QUOTE]

I'm in that zone at the moment but I'm resisting !

lazyfatgit

yenrod;33859][quote name= said:
Fnaar'' said:
Edit: Mrs F tells me it's 20yrs....what happened during the other three then? I'm all confused now....

You were chained in a basement until you came round to her point of view and learnt to say, "Yes dear" without hesitation.

I'm in that zone at the moment but I'm resisting ![/QUOTE]

Resistance is futile! :rolleyes:

lazyfatgit;33863][quote name= said:
Patrick Stevens;33749 said:
Fnaar'' said:

You were chained in a basement until you came round to her point of view and learnt to say, "Yes dear" without hesitation.

I'm in that zone at the moment but I'm resisting !

Resistance is futile! :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Don't resist, just negotiate for sexual practices that until now, you've only just read about. :blush:

Top Bottom