Dolan FXE

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mangid

Guru
Arggh, only just caught up.

The BB is a bit of bugger with the Sugino, it is not JIS or ISO, it's their own .... So be careful when torquing up, you could damage the cranks. I used to run the tapered version for a few years, and never suffered any issues, but being forewarned is being forearmed.

I've been running Sugino DD for 3 years, and run that with a Hope BB, pretty much a near perfect setup IMHO.

OP
OP
jayonabike

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
The last package turned up this morning so I can start the build this afternoon

25283F73-4463-41D9-A498-65BD5D8CFA80.jpeg

The Token bottom bracket is a nice bit of bling with its carbon fibre shell. Shame you can’t see it!

33EFDB2F-8F00-4E4C-8A6B-ED98D487824F.jpeg

Ok, the coffee pots onand I’m good to go

image.jpg

Heigue'r

Veteran
Looking good

OP
OP
jayonabike

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
Had a couple of hours spare this afternoon so managed to cut the steerer tube, add the star nut, fit the brake cables, bottle cages, pedals and get the front mudguard in place. Need to cut the mudguard stays tomorrow.
After that all I need to do is fit the rear mudguard, put the chain on and the bar tape, torq everything up and it’s good to go.
579FD69B-4C2B-4C04-93DE-434538EC3BCB.jpeg

OP
OP
jayonabike

jayonabike