Donald Trump is virtually skint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
To non-golfers ’FORE!’ is a warning shouted for other golfers to beware of a waywardly-hit golf ball.
It might be worth shouting when Trump is about to announce his presence.
Followed by 'cough.'

MntnMan62

Ãœber Member
Just reading that he is only worth
$3.1 BILLION :eek:.
That makes him only 259th richest person in America and 715th richest in the world.
Mind boggles just trying to comprehend those stats.
I wonder.........how much of that is tied up and how much he can actually get his hands on ?

I'd say that he was probably "only" worth $3.1 Billion when he was elected. Now? Well under $1 Billion.

Donald Trump reminds me of Harry Worth - he hasn't got a leg to stand on

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Maybe but he does have a large gang of loonies with guns.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Read my OP.......I referred only to his wealth......nothing political in there.
Either knowing or unknowing that the usual ones would turn it into a hate thread. No way was his wealth going to be discussed in civilised manner. We've already had at least one post hoping he dies! Donald Trump seems to be the world's whipping boy at the moment. Never before has a US President been targeted by so many. Which goes to prove that he's hated by the political establishment for daring to show them up for what they are!

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Either knowing or unknowing that the usual ones would turn it into a hate thread. No way was his wealth going to be discussed in civilised manner. We've already had at least one post hoping he dies! Donald Trump seems to be the world's whipping boy at the moment. Never before has a US President been targeted by so many. Which goes to prove that he's hated by the political establishment for daring to show them up for what they are!
Maybe he's hated for being a racist, misogynist, cheating, lying, bullying, narcissistic sociopath instead?
Just a thought. :scratch:

dodgy

:laugh:

Rocky

Hello decadence
Let's have some balance......give us some of the nice things about Donald. Things that will make us like him. I'm happy to be persuaded that I've got it wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom