Don't tell my wife...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Katherine

Guru
I don't always tell my husband when I've exchanged hellos with a chap on a bike.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I do tell mine, don't like to keep too many secrets from him, and for now I'd rather keep the chocolate addiction hidden! (And I expect he knows but decides not to mention it!)

OP
OP
Rooster1

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
I feel obliged to enquire (or bite - depending if you're trolling or not), but what are you suggesting might have happened if she had been going your way? Her asking you out? You asking her out? You seem to have some rather interesting perceptions of how tanned lycra-clad, nice-to-look-at, young women behave because you are in their vicinity. :tongue:

I am simply saying that I said hello to an attractive cyclist of the opposite sex. It matters not which way they were going and I am not suggesting anyone was out for something other than cycling, for goodness sake.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
I do tell mine, don't like to keep too many secrets from him, and for now I'd rather keep the chocolate addiction hidden! (And I expect he knows but decides not to mention it!)

He's a wise man then. I live by the maxim: a happy wife means a happy life.

GC

bpsmith

Veteran
So what was with the coy 'Don't tell my wife' bollox then?

I do believe it was a random post and said in a joking manner. Do any of us think for a second that he has actually kept this as some major secret from his Wife!?!

Same goes for the replies I would hazard a guess fella...

Crankarm

Guru
..No I didn't buy a new bike... but I did say hello to a lady cyclist who said hello to me first.

She was young, tanned, lycra clad and nice to look at.

Fortunately going in the opposite direction.

I said hello back.

I will say no more about it.

So a pretty female cyclist says hello to you and you think she fancies you ………………………

And you use your head cam for ogling female cyclists?

Where's Claude?

So a pretty female cyclist says hello to you and you think she fancies you ………………………

And you use your head cam for ogling female cyclists?

Where's Claude?

Actually headcams are an interesting point. You would be surprised at what diverts your attention!

Top Bottom