Doping git thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dodgy

I think they're trying to portray Sutton as a bully in a position of authority. Perhaps the defence will be Freeman felt forced by someone he feared.
Fortunately, Sutton seems to have complied with that portrayal so far.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I think they're trying to portray Sutton as a bully in a position of authority. Perhaps the defence will be Freeman felt forced by someone he feared.
Fortunately, Sutton seems to have complied with that portrayal so far.
I don't see how that would be a defence. If anything, it would undermine the defence that he truly believed the patches were for Sutton.

dodgy

No matter who they were for, he (Freeman) went around established protocol for supplying and recording prescriptions, which is pretty serious for a Doctor. A mitigating explanation is that he was bullied by a person in authority.

Adam4868

Guru
I don't see how that would be a defence. If anything, it would undermine the defence that he truly believed the patches were for Sutton.
Or...As far as Freeman is concerned it's going to be hard to get a "not guilty" as far as himself goes.So try and shift some blame ?

Reactions: mjr

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I reckon that Freeman has to be struck off even for what he has already admitted!

Perhaps he is now just getting his own back for bullying that he suffered in the past?

As for proving what the testosterone was for... I can't see that being proved one way or the other.

Adam4868

Guru
I reckon that Freeman has to be struck off even for what he has already admitted!

Perhaps he is now just getting his own back for bullying that he suffered in the past?

As for proving what the testosterone was for... I can't see that being proved one way or the other.
That's what i was thinking,only slight correction Col "alleged bullying"

lane

Veteran
I would have thought the main beneficeries of allegations that the T was for Sutton's erectile issues would be Team Sky / British Cycling. Sounds like Sutton is not prepared to "take one for the team" on this occasion.

Adam4868

Guru
Legally, yes - "alleged", but you only have to see Sutton ranting for a few seconds (or read some of his public past comments) to realise that he wouldn't be someone who you'd want to have a disagreement with! :whistle:
I allways thought what a sweetie...like a cuddly Koala.Im not as judgemental as you though.

U

User169

Hey everyone. Just to be clear, Sutton is appearing as GMCs star witness.

(And it’s not a trial as Jess Varnish suggested- it’s a tribunal)

Top Bottom