Doping git thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
I have come to the realization that no matter how hard i have tried all my life to better myself for over30 years by working hard, doing courses etc i have never got any further, stuck in a dead end job that i cant leave as i have to support the family .Looking forward i can only see me continuing till they either close the place or i get shown the door when i cant do the job anymore due to getting older and its a young mans job .
I have looked my future with glum realization that this is it
Dragging it out as long as they can..will probally turn up in a oversized suit with a zimmerframe pleading poor health....

Adam4868

Guru

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Team Evil strikes again.
I've had my suspicions about Lutsenko (and Vino) but I'd be disappointed if Fuglsang was guilty.
His name means birdsong, I don't suppose you know that. Maybe he'll sing like a canary...

In other Carlton related bollox...Primoz Roglic used to be a ski jumper.

Adam4868

Guru
Team Evil strikes again.
I've had my suspicions about Lutsenko (and Vino) but I'd be disappointed if Fuglsang was guilty.
His name means birdsong, I don't suppose you know that. Maybe he'll sing like a canary...

It makes you wonder if you were going to dope why use Ferrari ? In fact as a pro cyclist you wouldnt even be in the same vicinity as him !
Then again he's good at what he does.
Innocent until proven guilty and all that..

Adam4868

Guru
Team Evil strikes again.

Phew...

View: https://twitter.com/ammattipyoraily/status/1224408465700986881?s=19

Top Bottom