Doping git thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Landsurfer

Veteran
Allegations and that's it ? Or in non legal terms rumours ?
So the rider is innocent ?

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I don't know if I'm behind the times with this one. The link is a couple of weeks old
https://www.cyclingnews.com/news/uk...ctor-before-2021-statute-of-limitations-date/

Looks like UKAD need to get their skates on and charge Freeman if they don't want the statute of limitations to run out (assuming they decide that they have enough to charge him with), meaning that they may have to move before the end of the giant filibustering GMC tribunal hearing..

i suppose we can choose whether to accept it or not regardless of whether you are a retired pro rider or not, your statement adds nothing as it stands.

DRM

Guru
We all know it’s gone on since day one, and human nature being what it is always will, it’s just that now people are not as over the top to have a barnstorming performance, just a bit more discreet by pushing the rules as far as possible without actually breaking them, too much.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Anyone know whether random out of season testing is still going ahead.
or is lockdown a cheats dream to get some PEDs in whilst no one is looking?

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Anyone know whether random out of season testing is still going ahead.
or is lockdown a cheats dream to get some PEDs in whilst no one is looking?
It was discussed on The Cycling Podcast with Moore, Birnie and Friebe. UK Anti-Doping is continuing but reduced capacity because of anti-virus measures. Other countries vary, partly due to lockdown severity varying.

Now imagine what happens if someone's caught breaking lockdown to get dope!

Top Bottom