Doping git thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Jorlinson Pantano - EPO.
Four years ban issued last Wednesday. Reasoning to follow later. https://www.lavenir.net/cnt/dmf2020...ecope-de-quatre-ans-de-suspension-pour-dopage

DRM

Guru
I wonder when the general public will get to know what the undetectable wonder drug is that's being checked for? if it's true I'll bet there's a few riders who are very worried at the moment

Adam4868

Guru
Funny how the BBC sport site is making a big hoo haa about former Team Sky rider given 4 year ban, Team Sky this Team Sky that, with a cursory mention that he rode for them from 2012 to 2015, and by the way he was riding for Bahrain Merida right at the very end, crap reporting from start to finish
Everyone's favourite love to hate team ? The doping didnt relate to his time at Sky did it.

DRM

Guru
Everyone's favourite love to hate team ? The doping didnt relate to his time at Sky did it.
No he wasn't there, we will never know what he did/didn't do at Sky, Why not write Bahrain Merida rider banned, doesn't get attention, the average UK reader would have no idea who or what they are, it's just click bait.
I firmly believe the British media love to build something up, only to take even more delight in publicly destroying it, and everyone involved in it, just to sell their fish & chip wrappings, in some ways I'm glad that newspapers are dying, the sooner they're gone the better

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
An 8 page article in the latest issue of Cycling Weekly - "The Lion of Flanders, Johann Museeuw, tells Chris Marshall-Bell about his dominance of 1996", while apparently forgetting (and not being reminded of) the doping practices that fuelled it... :whistle:

Top Bottom