Doping git thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I dread to think how many credit agreements he has with Curry’s based on how quick he is going through laptops
With the amount of money I suspect that is being passed his way to keep schtum I think he will be able to afford to pay cash.

SWSteve

Guru
Also, how was Freeman involved with the FA anti doping? He was working for Bolton 2001-9 which included their run of four consecutive top-eight finishes and two UEFA Cup runs, but did he hold any wider post?

I think we all know there is no doping in football. Performance enhancing drugs could do the following things that would in no way benefit footballers:
  • Improve muscle growth
  • Reduce fatigue
  • Improve recovery
  • Increase fitness
  • Reduce body fat
  • Increase alertness
As footballers wouldn’t benefit from any of these, it’s easy to understand they wouldn’t dope.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
If there is indeed something behind all that smoke it will put a BIG asterix on BC success in recent years
Those Gauls really are jealous of British success, aren't they?
asterix_vs_asterisk_small.jpg

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Always thought that most of the top flight teams have always played as close to illegal as they can get away with,the issue for me has been the perceived image some use that reminds me of " I have never tested positive" .with the lawyers that ratcliffe and co can sling at this I expect the carpet to get extremely lumpy with the amount of muck swept underneath

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Freeman throws more mud at Sutton and Peters, including that Sutton triggered the Wiggins anti-doping investigations as revenge! <https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...finish-me-and-team-sky-claims-richard-freeman>

Top Bottom