Doping git thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike_P

Guru
Possibly not the best phrase Amanda Spratt could have used - starts to wonder about Trek

View: https://twitter.com/Cyclingnewsfeed/status/1560159602834128899

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Possibly not the best phrase Amanda Spratt could have used - starts to wonder about Trek
Careful: I posted something similar about Jumbo linking WVA's climbing with Vingegaard's comments in his final press conference about the team's wonderful "preparation" methods and a few on here got really upset! :laugh:

It's probably safest to assume that the current cohort of riders are ignorant of the loaded language associated with past dopers.

Adam4868

Guru
That's bonkers! (I assume they were *permitted* to bring in a sub?)
Teams must have a certain number of riders on startlist that they are allowed start a race....don't want any more negative publicity maybe.A lot of there team are racing elsewhere ? Or im guessing maybe Covid...some sort of protocol?

Adam4868

Guru
Opposite for me...I'm thinking noooo not the last race of the season 😲

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
There's a report on Inrng that if Nairoman loses his points from the TdF then Arkea's position in the relegation fight becomes more precarious.
Also the lower placed riders would move up a place and gain more points.
It also poses the question of his defence.
As it's not freely available without prescription in France, he either took it to France with him (which screws his denial) or a doctor prescribed it illegally which throws up other implications.

Top Bottom